Take advantage of ONLINE BOOKING by Meevo 2!
ONLINE BOOKING…….click on link >>>>> https://login.meevo.com/hands2create/ob
PLEASE TAKE NOTE…
* 773-525-2396 is staying the same has been ported to a dedicated cell phone. You will be able to text this phone as well with questions, concerns, etc. You can call and text any time, but please take note that this is a dedicated business phone and replies will most likely be tended to during business hours.
* Making appointments online will be a bit more tricky. As of now I have cushioned every appointment with an additional 45 minutes to allow for travel.
*** when making appointments online, make sure you note your address and any details regarding parking, entering your residences, etc. When in doubt, contact me.
* I have a travel sink and hose attachment for shampooing. All I need is a faucet to hook up to.
* I will have a traveling case for all my supplies. That being said, I will not be able to carry everything. If you plan on changing your current color formula, please let me know ahead of time so I have what I need.
* you can use our contact form here or our email email@example.com
to contact me with questions/concerns.
IF AT ANY TIME ONLINE BOOKING BECOMES CONFUSING OR REQUIRES ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL
I am excited to share the news that I have found a new location for Hands2Create Studio. The new space is located at 4636 N. Ravenswood #204 and will be opening the first week of July.
I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for all your patience and support through this process. I feel honored to those of you who have welcomed me into your home while I have been without a space to do your hair! Thank you.
4636 is located just south of Lawrence Avenue on the west side of the Metra train tracks. There is ample street parking free of cost around the neighborhood, but there are some restrictions during specific times of the day. Pretty much everything is available after 5 pm. Transportation to/from includes
- Ravenswood Metra
- Damen Brownline CTA (2 blocks away)
- 81 Lawrence Bus
- For the first 2 months I am offering a $5 Uber coupon (code given upon request) as a token of my appreciation
The new studio space is located on the second floor inside a building with other creative studios and businesses. You will need to be buzzed in, after which you will proceed to the second floor and down the hall to unit #204.
The studio will also showcase additional creative outlets of mine including painting, sewing and makeup design.
On a side note, 4636 N. Ravenswood is a dog friendly building so Pumpkin will be there to greet you as well!
Lastly, for those who are interested in choosing home visits, I will be keeping that as an option and will incur an additional $20 fee. It will require that a request be put in and accepted before being put into the books.
I will continue home visits and utilizing the temporary space on Belmont through the rest of this month. After that I very much look forward to seeing you at the new studio!
4636 N. Ravenswood Avenue, #204
Chicago, IL 60640
773-525-2396 (salon cell #)